Monday, February 3, 2014

10 Things You Should Know About.............. WHO ARE WE TALKING 'BOUT AGAIN?

Now guess who this goofball is writing about again! That's right; it's about my teacher at school. Charmaine Rabot, a sunny English teacher who goes by the name Ms. Dasco, is all about laughs and having fun as she teaches students how English is a great subject.


I really like her as a teacher and as a person and so I thought: Hey! How about feature someone and share some things about him or her? And so, before I continue rambling on about who knows what, here are 10 things we both think we should know about her! :D

  1. I eat alot.
  2. I'm addicted to coffee. (My stress buster.)
  3. When I was in grade school, I threw away my grandma's pack of cigarette. I did it weekly and it was never discovered/known by her. (I did it because I had the notion of if you smoke, you will die early.)
  4. I studied Special Education for my MA: Mater's Degree.
  5. I feel totally undone if I'm not wearing concealer. (I have dark under eyes.) :)
  6. I'm not against technology, but I can't see myself using Kindle anytime soon. I love the smell of new books.
  7. I don't eat eggplant & pork blood stew.
  8. I was a member of our school's cultural dance troupe when I was in high school
  9. My goal in teaching: I want all students to speak up and share their ideas.
  10. My goal in teaching: Nobody should be left behind.
  11. I LOVE CATS! :")

This coming from a dascolly awkward student of hers, is well, awkward. I think these are the things people would definitely want to know as to getting to know a great person as well!

That's it guys! Til' next time!
This is Jessy So; signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment