Monday, October 7, 2013

Switch and Save

Switch and Save features my visit in another club due to an activity with my club now, which is Bloggers' Hub.

Well, the highlight of today must be having been given the opportunity to sit-in on another club - Snapshots. In addition to that being my former club, I'm quite happy that I've been assigned there considering that I already have a background on the club. After all, I was - according to Ms. Mergie Bañes - her best member who had the best interpretation and compositions on her shots.

Having been able to sit-in in the club is actually a great deal 'cause I remember missing those times when we'd all go out of the class and take shots. The club session starting with groups presenting their shots to the club. Then, proceeding to a short discussion on Action shooting. 

The groups were given a pack of bubble makers and flashlights to help compose their shots. I've sort of joined, well let's say, intruded on their group. I can't exactly say that I was able to help Group 4 with their shots but then I hope I've given them ideas to create good and creative shots for next activities...

This shot was taken by me, and well, I actually planned for good lighting but then it came out like this and I'm surprisingly happy with the outcome. :)

Here's a picture of Stephanie Lim, the model of group 4. Click on the photo to get to her blog and catch up on fashion takes and ideas every week! :)

She shares a blog with Danielle Yap, who is determined to capture a shot of a bubble, and Jazmin San Juan. Do make sure to check out their blog and follow! :D


Having been able to sit-in, I've learned way more about composing my shots. Not to mention, I also know a lot of people here and I'm glad of that. I got to widen my circle of friends, or rather, aquaintances but I do hope that I'd get to see more of them and become great friends with them as well. I will most definitely never forget this experience!

I miss being in Snapshots and I'm honored to be introduced by my former club moderator as her best photograher-student.


No comments:

Post a Comment