Friday, October 11, 2013

Unity Before Honor

Okay! So I'll be keeping this blog post really really short considering that a lot (and I mean A LOT) of pictures will be included here.

However, first of all, if you happen to be a player or a person in one of these shots, and want to have a copy of the picture, please do text me or PM me on Facebook or DM me on Twitter. THANKS!

Unity Before Honor features my attempts to do sports photography, which I'm probably not very good at, just so you know. Please don't laugh if ever you see faces which don't really appeal to you guys. Those are their game faces and I love game faces, so no hate please. Without further ado, Unity Before Honor.






I apologize for having to put the pictures above in collages. There wasn't enough space to fit all of 'em. Anyways, I can assure you guys that the next shots are what you've been waiting for! I probably seem biased with the shots I've taken, so yea. I'm sorry.

 
Mixed emotions. asdfghjkl
My fave shot :>

 




I know this came out more of a creative shot than a sports shot...



Another one of my faves! :)






Til' next time! XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment