Saturday, September 21, 2013

Ask Jessy? Ask Jessy.

As promised in my Dascolly Awkward post, I'll be answering the questions you guys've asked on my Ask.fm profile! Yaaaaaaay! :D

Although I don't see a lot of questions on my ask.fm profile, I'm still happy you guys decided to send in your questions. I want to say thanks for doing so. :)

Q: What is life to you? :)
A: Life, for me, is living every second of everyday with good or bad decisions without any regrets. (Thank you JP for asking :)) I suggest you guys visit his blog to see some weirdly interesting stuff going on.)

Q: Define beauty
A: Anything that the beast is attracted to ;)

Q: Has the special someone come into your life yet? Rey de Guzman
A: I don't think so. Well, properly speaking, I have not yet met that special someone. :)

Q: What do you usually do when you have a lot of problems?
A: Uhm, I probably keep them all bottled up inside of me. Then, I let it out when I can't take it anymore. I cry and then pretend that nothing in the world is wrong. But then again, I guess its just me. So yea...

Q: Which is the best book you have read so far?
A: The last GOOD book I remember reading was during summer time here in the Philippines. If I'm not mistaken, it's entitled Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg. :)

Q: Would you care for a dance?
A: What kind of dance? HAHAHA. Let's see :))

Q: What lesson/s can people learn from animals?
A: People learn how to get attached and how to love. They get a feel of true friendship. They learn about loyalty. They learn that 'no one gets left behind'. I believe animals teach us to learn how to be weird, be different, and if possible, BE CUTE! :D

That concludes my Ask Jessy bit thingy and I hope you guys'll keep sending in questions to me! You can reach me by clicking on the 'Connect' page up there! :) See you guys in the next post!

'Til next time,
Love lots
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment