Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Things People Do At The Cinema

NOTICE: Sorry if ever anyone get's offended. I don't mean it like that.

Ever feel like punching someone is the face while watching a movie - even if you aren't even agressive - just because they are so annoying? I mean, when you watch a movie, you have to enjoy it too right?

Going to the cinema can be expensive but then it pays off to watch an extremely gargantuar sized TV! Don't forget the loud thumps and sounds from the speakers surrounding the darkly lit room.

There are several things that absolutely annoy me when watching a movie at the cinema.

First of all, it annoys me when a certain girl or a group of girls squeal really loudly when watching a love story and getting all "kilig". I mean, ok girls, there is absolutely nothing wrong with how cute the guy is or how good the couple look together or whatever, but seriously, others might want some peace and quiet while watching a movie, don't you think? I also hate how others go fangirling on the spot.

Second, why pay to watch the same movie more than once? It's okay if you think the movie is really good or you don't have any other movie you'd like to watch at the cinema, but PLEASE no spoiling. I am surprisingly the type of person who likes being spoiled at times when reading so that I'd know what to look forward to, however, I just hate it when I'm watching.

Third, I don't really enjoy watching movies with senior citizens. Others just sleep the whole time without even knowing they've slept and when the movie ends, they ask, "What happened?" While others, sleep for a while and when you catch them snoozing for a minute or two, they deny it! It's kind of natural to test them asking something like, "Oh yeah, you weren't sleeping? Ok, tell me what just happened." Then they go catch a glimpse at the screen and tell what's happening! There's nothing wrong with sleeping! Ugh!

Oh and, don't ever forget the slurpers. (o.o) They are the ones who get their drink and happily sip and/or drink it almost after every minute, and when they do, they do slurp through their straws REAL loudly. I guess that certain drink is good, huh. But, it can get pretty annoying..

Anyways, I hope no one gets mad at me. I just wanted to speak my mind. Once again, I'm sorry if I've offended you after reading this. Please, no harsh comments. I'd definitely like to hear from you guys too. What are the things that annoy you when watching at the cinema? :)

Til next time!
Jess xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment