Monday, November 11, 2013

Prismatic Hope

I went to school today feeling more groggy than ever, and so I almost fell asleep whilst seated in the car.

Fast forward to the first period - Math class. I saw something outside the windows and requested for the blinds to be brought up even for a brief amount of time. My classmates must've gotten the hint and everyone's eyes made their way to the windows. Everyone stopped solving and doing whatever they were doing and used minimal amount of time to admire the beauty of the view we saw.

Seeing rainbows is definitely an awe inspiring sight for me. I don't know if it's just me, but rainbows help me think better sometimes. And they seem to come up almost everytime I need one. And for some unknown reason, upon seeing a rainbow today, it gave me hope. I'm not exactly sure as to what that hope was for but it was real and there's not denying that I really felt.

Til' next time!
XOXO
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment