Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Love Love Love

First of all, it has been another club day and today, our club session was oh-so wonderful. Like I don't even know where to begin! Oh my freaking goodness.

Second, if you've been reading my blog for some time now, you'll probably see how much I treasure experiences and memories. This is because through growing up, I learn to observe more than talk. I'm one of those silent people yet I'm really talkative once I get comfortable with you.

And so, Mrs. Patty Laurel-Filart joins Bloggers' Hub as a guest speaker and shares about Blog Lovin' 101. Knowing that we would be having a professional blogger invited over to school, I was simply ecstatic. I can say that I'm one of those people who like meeting famous people; however, I'm not one to take pictures with them. Which I can say is a first considering that I did take a picture with Ms. Patty. You'll be able to see the picture later on "somewhere" in the post. :) Things that I'll be citing are not fully mine and so I give credits to Miss Patty for her wonderful speaking skills. ;) Haha.

I've had loads and loads of fun listening to Miss Patty speak and I've definitely learned a lot too. This club day will probably be my most unforgettable club day experience EVAAAAAAAAAAAH!

The one thing that I won't forget about learning this day that people learn best, when they learn to love first. I specially agree with Ms. Patty when she said that blogging isn't just an online diary or a public journal, but it's something more - considering that a blog is public and it works as 5 different things too.

Being a great blogger starts with loving to blog. Bloggers should make blogging a happy outlet. Something that would push bloggers to think of happy thoughts even in those times wherein we think that the world is ending.

Have fun with it and don't be too stressed. Blogging should not be a reason to add stress and problems into our lives with all the deadlines and things that we bloggers have yet to say. Having fun in writing is the best way to let our voices be heard.

Get into the water. Miss Patty has correlated that blogging is like pre-swimming. We wouldn't know if that water is cold or not if we don't get in. She thinks that we should try it out first, and then say what things to do next.

SPOT ME! :D
 Miss Patty also says that collages should be self explanatory.

Yes, that's me in the pink jacket that isn't mine. Lol. And that folks is my serious face. No hate please. 
Groupie 1 :D
Aaaaand Groupie 2 :)))


Would you look at that pretty face of hers? (I know I look like crap. Don't judge. Lol) I'm not too late for a Hashtag GirlCrushWednesday am I? :D Hahaha. Hi Ms. Patty! If you're reading this right now, I just want to say, "Next time, pag mag tip toe, wag pahalata ha." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Peace ma'am! You know I love you! :))

I think it's absolutely a big responsibility and a blessing to be given a chance to reach out and inspire people through writing. Bloggers are given an actual voice in society - one that can be used to help in becoming agents of change due to the power in our words. In addition, great things come with blogging like we get to document exciting things and share it to others who think likewise; we discover new things; we learn; we love. 

I seriously don't know what took me so long but Mrs. Patty Laurel-Filart's blog will definitely be added to my reading list and I think you guys should too. :D

Til' next time!
XOXO
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment