Thursday, May 9, 2013

Highlights of the Night

The main thing that I've done today was eating out with my family. Why, it's because of my cousin's birthday.


We went to Manila Hotel to do so. Highlights of the night simply features things that got my attention this evening. I apologize for some of the photos. They aren't super clear, I only used an iPad Mini to capture them, so bear with me on that. 

Let's get started then! :D


First of, I like how the logo was designed. I guess that's because personally, I ain't a very creative person myself.
I like how the light from the candle at the back generates a soft glow. :)
The diminutive water droplets just caught my attention too much. Lol.


Cutie patootie plants :D
Shadow!
<3 the glass on the table.
The piano has been a large thing to me, as to playing it since I
was little. The man playing the piano was really good. I hope to
play like him one day and make loads of people happy. :D



The bubbles from the Jacuzzi just left me mesmerized. They
were hard to capture cuz they were moving. I finished the
shot with the frame of erupting water. :D 

The two paintings that rendered me speechless. :)
Sorry peeps. This post must've been boring. Well, I was bored awhile ago too. Please comment below on what kind of stuff you want to be reading so that I'll know what to blog about next time. Luv ya guys!

Til next time,
Jess xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment