Thursday, May 16, 2013

Watching a movie? Uh.. I don't think so..

Hi guys! I'm back! :D

Ok! Today I was supposed to watch The Big Wedding with my sister, Grana, and cousins. We were all at the mall waiting for our tickets to be accepted when the lady asked my sister how old she was. She replied saying she was 12 and then the lady went on blabbering on how she isn't allowed to watch due to the movie being rated as R-13.

So, instead of watching the movie, I talked to my cousins saying that I'd rather walk around than watch. It's a good thing that they allowed us two to be alone. :)


We spent about an hour at National Bookstore. Hahahaha. I was looking through books until my legs were exhausted to me and my sis sat down on the floor for a while. Just when we were getting comfortable, this lady guard approaches us saying that we aren't allowed to sit on the floor! Geez! I wasn't even sitting for 5 minutes! I hated that lady. -_- Lol

Then, I decided to let my sister browse through what she wanted to look at at the accessories station because she stayed long enough with me. We spent the next 30 minutes looking through necklaces, shades, pins, when I came across this really nice boho headpiece which I wanted to buy. It cost 75 PHP if I'm not mistaken but I didn't want to use the money given to us because they weren't mine.

We ended up getting nothing, watching nothing, and having tired legs. Lol. But, I did have a bit fun. I'm incredibly thankful to God for letting me have this opportunity to bond with my sister. I mean, we didn't even fight! Like, wow! XD

I want to say thanks if you've taken the time to read this useless rant. That really mean's a lot. ^_^

Feel free to comment below! :D

'Til next time!
xoxo
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment