Monday, May 13, 2013

Road trips! And probably a little more. :)

Travelling to places has always been fun for me. There could be things you don't see everyday. Unique infrastructures and/or green sceneries plastered all around are the usual reasons people go to places. I guess that applies for me too, however, I also do like learning more about the place.

Travelling, in a vehicle, that takes up more time than usual, I consider that a road trip. Road trips can be ridiculously fun once the mood is set up - meaning, no tension among the people inside the vehicle, no conflicts are found between each other, everyone can either have peace or talk together and do stuff together for fun, and many more. I'll leave the rest for you guys to interpret. ;)

I've had two road trips recently last week and today.

Last week, was due to an appointment to my dentist's clinic with my sister. The trip going to the clinic was exceptionally peaceful and careful, as to me being quiet and thinking of what to say. For the first time in my life, I've learned to admire lightning. It's usually those blink-and-miss-it moments, and I find that truly amazing.

Today was much more productive. I've left the house to have gone to Tagaytay at 8 A.M. and got home at around 4:20 P.M. Breakfast was a bit heavy, but nonetheless really good. :)

I also got to feed fish today at Solenad? I'm not quite sure of the place. I seem to have forgotten alredy, forgive me. A pack of fish food costs 50PHP, which I think is quite pricey for a small pack full of small pellets. I pity the fish though. They seem like they haven't eaten anything; they really fight for food. The fish were too much, looking at them can be a little disgusting now. LOL

Anyways, I didn't enjoy much today but it was still fun. I believe that everything has its pros and cons, making them memorable and useful, I guess, at the same time.

NOTE: Pictures below are taken by me. They aren't much though. I didn't like the other shots. :D

I caught sight of the word on the brick and thought of taking a shot. I was bored. XD
Saw this Ferris wheel on the way to the Taal Vista Hotel. I love the scene. I think it describes a dream of some sort. :D Don't mind the thing on the lower right. I took that shot in a car. Hahaha. 

I like how I post-producted this shot. I think the picture holds so much drama.

I apologize for my eye. And I am aware that I look horrible here. Forgive my sister. She decided to lean over to see the view more at the time I was taking a selfie. XD 
Outfit of the day and of the night! :)

I saw this Porsche while walking and stopped dead on my tracks. It's so mesmerizing! Ugh. 

Til next time,
Jess! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment