Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Simply Desires Bucket list

I believe it's not only me who thinks of doing things - at least before they die. Some may have written those things as a list of some sort? Maybe. ;) Some may even be kept in a diary or a journal. Some call it their wishlist too.

The title for this post probably gives off the main topic, so I won't be elaborating on that. I think you peeps already know what a bucket list is. :) If you don't, Google it! Kidding. It's usually a bunch of things you want to do in your life. Well, something like that, however I also believe that bucket lists can mean something else. That depends on the person who's writing it. :D

I will listing some of the things I'd love to happen in my life. Some are merely wishes. Don't judge me. I'm also a person. :P Please read? Hope you enjoy! :))

NOTE: Things listed below are not in order.

1. Go on a cruise.
2. Get an iPhone.
3. Have the perfect iPhone &/or iTouch cases.
4. See a concert.
5. Go to a drive in movie.
6. Dance in the rain.
7. Have a Disney movie marathon.
8. Go on vacation with my bestfriend.
9. Go on a midnight picnic.
10. See a retro van.
11. Make cotton candy.
12. Get free things from random shops.
13. Try out all Skittle flavors.
14. Look good in sunglasses.
15. Have a paint fight.
16. Try eating Maoams.
17. Go to the City of Love.
18. Write a good story that'll become a movie someday.
19. Go to a book fair.
20. Throw a dart at a map and go to wherever it lands.
21. Become a YouTube sensation.
22. Finally learn how to sight read.
23. Learn how to figure skate.
24. Become a successful photographer.
25. Attend a masquerade ball.
26. Cover my arms with bracelets.
27. Be confident in myself.
28. Become closer to God.
29. Have a road trip with my friends.
30. See a shooting star for the first time.
31. Try eating smores.
32. Go camping with my friends.
33. Travel the world.
34. Take a long walk at the beach when it's not hot.
35. Get breakfast in bed.

If you've reached until here without getting bored, that'd make me real happy.

Maybe:
Share it? Facebook it? Tweet it? Instagram it? :D

Comment below if you liked it or maybe even share some things on your bucket list. Tell me what kind of things you like to be reading? :D Connect with me. Love y'all.

Til' next time!
XOXO
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment